Experienced - Permanent
15 Mar 2024
We are looking for a Corporate Finance & Treasury Manager to add value and improve our investment portfolio to meet company’s short and long-term business goals. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement. This position will report directly to Director and will be based in Jakarta.
- Manage Company’s investments include but not limited to portfolio management, asset allocation, and risk management. Works with investment managers to make sure the company’s investments are performing well.
- Monitor the financial markets and makes recommendations about where to invest the company’s money.
- Plan for capital expenditures for new business development including but not limited to assets purchases or warehouse/property projects
- Present in-dept analysis, evaluate, and execute investment opportunities (e.g. M&A) due diligence to determine which investments are profitable based on interest rates, market conditions, risk, and other factors
- Manage relationship with investment banks to underwrite securities and other stakeholders for issuing and managing securities to investors. This includes marketing the securities, negotiating prices, and executing trades
- Negotiate terms of loans and other financial transactions with lenders and other parties to ensure the best interest for the Company
- Maintain abreast of the changing business landscape in order to identify opportunities to drive both organic and inorganic growth
- Control whole process of cash flow within a company for getting an effective and competitive result in financial aspects within an organization
- Minimum 10 years working experience in experience in corporate finance, accounting, and investment banking
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or accounting. master’s degree in business administration (MBA) or a master’s degree in finance (MAF) would be an advantage
- Strong understanding of financial accounting and investment banking
- Knowledge in financial modeling software
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills and natural leadership
- Excellent team player and ability to work independently as well
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken